Friday, January 16, 2015

Five For Friday



Today for my first ever five for Friday I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!

Nicole Shelby has an amazing Greek Mythology unit and I will tell you my students are it up! They loved reading all about King Midas and "The Midas Touch:". Check her out at Nicole-Shelby.   



So excited when students love something you introduce and that it just what happened with my daily Did You Know! Every day the kids are begging me to give them more facts!




Another item I introduced right after we returned from break is my ticket out the door question. This allows me a chance to assess what they have learned and they get to write on sticky notes. (Which they love to do). 



With PARCC testing right around the corner I am becoming more and more terrified with everything. Fear of not having my students prepared is starting to sink in!




I live in Southern Illinois and it has been down right cold the past weeks! I know I know it is worse up North, but I am a baby when it comes to the cold! However, check out the temps for this upcoming 3 day weekend! Might just have to dust off the running shoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment