Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween Parties and Parades. Scarecrow Style!

This scarecrow survived the first Halloween party and parade of her teaching career and all I can say is oh man I am I glad that is over! My students had a wonderful and busy day, but it made for a crazy and stressful day for this teacher. As all my students returned from getting dressed up we began the parade. Did I mention the parade was outside and the temperature was 33* with the wind chill? It was freezing and in all the madness I forgot my coat, so you can imagine how excited I was to return to the comforts of our warm classroom.

Once we returned to the classroom we made witch hats out of cookies ad orange frosting. The students loved it and was a nice way to get some control over the end of the day! Finally we finished off the day by taking a group picture. My students were so tired of pictures by the end of the day, but I want as many ways to remember the day as I can.

Although I am glad Halloween week and the Halloween party day is over, it was a blast for my students and that is what is important. I am ready to hear all of their exciting trick-or-treating stories come Monday morning.

Miss. B

No comments:

Post a Comment