Wednesday, September 2, 2015

My Classroom Reveal.....

Welcome to 4th Grade and to my classroom! I am linking up for the #2getherwearebetter blog post this month. Big thank you to the hosts Angie at Lucky Little Learners and Ashley from Schroeders Shenanigans in 2nd. I am going to be taking you on a quick tour of the place I will call home for the next 9 months!

My theme this year is sports, anyone who knows me knows that this is right up my alley. I play sports and they are a huge part of my life. I am going to begin my tour right behind my desk. This is where my students jobs are posted, the calendar is hung and where I will be putting my super improver wall. This part of my classroom is in the basketball theme,

My next imagine is a place where my kids love to hang out and that is my reading corner. I have tried to leave them quite a bit of space to sit between all the book shelves. They love to pull some of the chairs I have in the room and make reading forts with the blankets we have in the class. You can see that this book corner has the football theme!
This one has a bit of a soccer theme! Added boring words posters to my reading corners. The kids love to use them when they are writing!
Sorry about the step ladder in the picture. This is where are rules are posted with sports balls surrounding them. Also some of the reading comprehension posters that I found on Teachers Pay Teachers! 
These two pictures are my favorite two things in my classroom. The first picture is the wreath hanging on my door. It was made for me by one of my best friends who is the same lovely aide that did my bulletin boards you saw in the last post. She made it in the colors and the letter of my favorite baseball team the Chicago Cubs!

The next one was also made for me by a fellow teacher in the building, It was my Christmas gift this year and I absolutely love it. Of course it is baseball themed which the teacher knows if my favorite sport of them all. I have this in my computer corner.

Well thanks for checking out my room! Don't forget to give me a follow on, TPT, twitter, Instagram, Periscope and Blab all under the Hanging Out With Miss B!

Until Next Time,

Miss. B

No comments:

Post a Comment