Saturday, March 28, 2015

Spring Break At Last!!

We have finally reached spring break and I am not sure who is was more ready me or the kids?  It is so hard to believe that once we return to school we will only have a month and a half left of school. My first year as a teacher has flown by! I am hoping to spend my break relaxing, exercising and reading the book Teach Like A Pirate! I have heard such amazing things about it and I can not wait to read it!

I am also going to use my break to reflect on the year so far. There have been so many postive and a few negatives that I have faces in my first year as teacher. I know one thing I would not change this year in the classroom for anything. I could not have been blessed with a better group of students or a better group of parents. I hope that the last month and a half are a smooth and wonderful end to a great school year!

Hope everyone out there enjoys their break and comes back from it energized and ready to go!

Until next time,

Miss. B

No comments:

Post a Comment